page contents
Connect with us

Entertainment

The new ‘Men in Black’ movie to star ‘Jurassic World’ and ‘Big Sick’ actors

Published

on

58

involving the 21 Jump Street movie from 2012. While the crossover film seems to have stalled out, we do have an update on the franchise-rebooting Men in Black movie, which has been filling out its cast.



With Men in Black scheduled to hit theaters in 2019, here’s everything we know about the movie so far.

  • Title: Men in Black (preliminary title)

  • Release date: June 14, 2019

  • Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Liam Neeson

  • Director: F. Gary Gray

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

The cast

Marvel Studios franchise star, Chris Hemsworth (below), will reunite with Thor: Ragnarok actress Tessa Thompson in the film’s lead roles, with Taken star Liam Neeson also attached to play a key role in the film.

men in black movie news cast shows to stream thor ragnarokThor: Ragnarok

Just before filming was expected to begin on the movie, several additions to the cast were reported. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom actor Rafe Spall, Oscar-nominated The Big Sick actor Kumail Nanjiani, and street dancing duo Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois and Larry Nicolas Bourgeois (aka Les Twins), were all added to the cast.

The story

Official plot details are scarce, but the Men in Black spinoff is expected to feature a new cast of characters within the same universe as the first three Men in Black films, but expanding the story’s focus globally. The initial film will reportedly be centered on London, but feature action unfolding elsewhere around the world. Neeson is rumored to be playing the head of the U.K. branch of the alien-investigating agency, similar to the role Rip Torn played as part of the American agency featured in the earlier films.

taken tv director alex graves liam neeson

The script for the Men in Black spinoff is penned by Iron Man writers Matt Holloway and Art Marcum.

The director

Each installment of the original trilogy of Men in Black movies was helmed by Barry Sonnenfeld, but the new film will have a new face behind the camera, too. The spinoff is set to be directed by Friday and Fate of the Furious director F. Gary Gray, who joined the project in February 2018.

The legacy

Original franchise stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones aren’t expected to appear in the film, but original franchise producers Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald will oversee the project along with executive producer Steven Spielberg, who served a similar role on all three of the prior films.

men in black movie news cast best netflix moviesMen in Black

Despite mixed reviews for 2012’s Men in Black 3, the Men in Black series is undoubtedly a lucrative proposition, as the first film (released in 1997) grossed nearly $600 million, while the first sequel (2002) reached nearly $500 million.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH FREE MOBILE TV CHANNELS HERE

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Entertainment

Release of Two Suspects shifted Jussie Smollett assault inquiry – Chicago police

Published

on

Chicago Police is requesting for fresh interview with Jussie Smollett after saying “the trajectory of the investigation” into the reported attack on the Empire actor had shifted since the release without charge of two Nigerian brothers they had detained for questioning.



Smollett lawyers responded that though the star would continue to cooperate with police, but felt “victimised” by reports he might have been involved in the attack.

“Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying,” a statement issued by law firm Todd Pugh and Victor P Henderson said.

 IMG-20180912-WA0030

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said: “We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation.

Smollett in his report had said he was attacked by two masked men shouting racial and anti-gay slurs and “This is MAGA (Make America Great Again) country!”.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Entertainment

WWE Star Paige Bemoans Sex Tape Released.

Published

on

WWE star Saraya-Jade Bevis popularly known as Paige has frowned over the “humiliation” she felt when a sex tape was released without her consent, saying that she hit “rock bottom”.



The 26-year-old English professional wrestler who signed a contract with WWE in 2011 became the youngest ever champion of the WWE Divas Championship, a women’s professional wrestling tournament, at the age of 21 in 2014.

 The story of Paige’s upbringing in Norwich and the beginning of her career has been made into a film called Fighting with My Family. While In 2017, the wrestler fell victim to a leak of private photos and videos, an event that had a hugely negative impact on her mental health.

“To be publicly humiliated like that was terrible, and I don’t wish that for anyone,” Paige Said.

 IMG-20180912-WA0030

Despite reassuring her fans at the time that she was doing ok in the aftermath of the leak and focusing on “being happy”, the intrusion of Paige’s privacy coupled with a wrestling injury led to depression.

“I didn’t go to work; I didn’t do anything. I felt so rock bottom,” the wrestler says.

“Of course, she didn’t have the internet and thought I was the most beautiful and most successful woman in the world. It opened my eyes to so many things. I was like, ‘I’m gonna let videos get in the way of things?’” the wrestler says.

“I thought, what am I doing? I need to be successful for her. My whole journey was supposed to be about inspiring people.”

 Paige announced her retirement from WWE in April 2018. She’s since released a makeup and clothing line, and is considering returning to the world of wrestling, although she hasn’t confirmed in what capacity.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved