It’s a brand new week and an opportunity to learn awesome life skills that make you a magnetic personality and also improves your everyday relationship with friends and people at large.
Here are today’s tips across our major categories;
- Alcoholism or alcohol dependence is characterized by a strong craving, and continued use despite harm or personal injury.
AUTO CARE TIPS –
- Check and change the oil. No single step will help an engine last more than regular oil and filter changes will. Conversely, nothing will destroy an engine faster than neglecting oil-level checks or fresh-oil changes.
LIFE OF FUN –
- Look around at people you know whose lives seem interesting and exciting. Take the initiative to get to know them so that you can be included in some of their excitement.
MY BIBLE –
- Psalm 37:23-24 “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”
QUOTE ON –
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
- Juventus Buffon expected to announce retirement
DID YOU KNOW –
- The 3 most common languages in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English.