Monday , September 25 2017
Home / Motherland News / Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi

Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi

Two men were electrocuted inside a swimming pool while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend.

According to reports online, American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened. However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.

Facebook user, Kenny who shared the video of people trying to save the men, said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown. Luckily they were rescued alive. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.

Brand Envoy

About Anttention media

Check Also

Togo’s opposition calls for nationwide shutdown

Share 000Togo’s opposition on Monday cancelled its latest wave of planned anti-government street protests and …